Trawick International implements updated travel insurance policy for travelers wishing to visit Costa Rica
FAIRHOPE, Ala., Oct. 21, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Trawick International, an industry-leading travel insurance company focused on providing the best possible travel coverage for travelers, is pleased to announce that it has updated its plan Safe Travels Voyager insurance to meet the new requirements of the Costa Rica government for travelers from abroad.
“Our team recognized a need for travelers and took action to resolve the issue,” said Daryl trawick, President, Trawick International. “To our knowledge, we are currently the only travel insurance provider in the United States to have created a solution for travelers wishing to visit Costa Rica from November, 1stst. “
The government of Costa Rica has put in place the following requirements that visitors abroad must meet before entering the country:
- Complete the electronic form of the epidemiological health pass before departure
- Produce a negative RT-PCR diagnostic test with dated results within 72 hours of departure for Costa Rica
- For international insurance policies, tourists must request a certificate from their insurance company, issued in English or Spanish, verifying at least the following three conditions:
- Effectiveness of the policy when visiting Costa Rica
- Coverage of medical expenses in the event of illness from the pandemic COVID-19 virus during your stay Costa Rica, for at least $ 50,000
- Includes minimum coverage of $ 2,000 for potential quarantine accommodation expenses issued as a result of the pandemic
Trawick International’s Safe Travels Voyager plan offers up to $ 100,000 for trip cancellation and includes a $ 250,000 per person for primary medical coverage. The plan now offers up to $ 2,000 travel delay cover to comply with the new regulations. Additionally, the plan offers Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) coverage, which will provide reimbursement for the percentage of prepaid, non-refundable, and forfeited payments you paid for your trip. Trawick International’s insurance plans do not exclude losses due to epidemics or pandemics, including COVID-19. If a traveler, travel companion, or non-traveling family member becomes ill, our plans will reimburse clients for their non-refundable travel expenses.
About Trawick International:
Trawick International has been a leading provider of travel insurance and other assistance services for over 20 years. The Company offers a full line of innovative travel insurance, travel medical insurance, student insurance and emergency assistance services. Our success is built on the trust clients have placed in our ability to help them under the most difficult circumstances. For more information, visit: www.trawickinternational.com.
Director of Corporate Communications
SOURCE Trawick International